Monday, May 16, 2011

More Procrastination

Why is it that starting to write after any amount of delay or break is so hard?

Even now when I sit here and anticipate starting the first chapter, I am excited. I can't wait.

And yet, here I sit, clearing out Google Reader or trying to create a triple boot OSX-Windows 7-Ubuntu Natty Narwhal on my Macbook.

Though I did end up setting up Time Machine and using Dropbox to sync all my documents so that's good. (Whew!)


I've fleshed out the characters and played with the over-arching plot. But it's starting to get ridiculous. It appears that I would rather think about writing a book, or plan on writing a book, than actually writing the book.

I blame this on the fact that it is Monday and, for me, any break destroys the flow and I have to work very hard to get back into it.

So, just start Robyn. Just even the first paragraph and it will all start to flow out of you once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics